    I recommend it for "tron" fans and alike ! ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Dec 28, 2010

  2. Wow what an amazing movie tron 1982 is... I almost can't believe that they
    were able to make something like that back then ;)

    play time is at 1:19:57 unfortunately now I have to go... so I will continue
    watching it tomorrow.

    Anyway... so far I think the original tron was far better than tron
    legacy... but tron legacy has it's own fun stuff.

    Bye,
    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Dec 28, 2010