Trouble with AA8XE front panel audio header

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Scott Jorgensen, Apr 18, 2005.

  1. Somebody help!

    I just got a new AA8XE mb and am trying to hook up the front panel audio
    connections on my case. The connectors don't seem to match up at all. The
    MB has these connectors according to the user;s manual:

    1 MIC2 L 2 AGND
    3 MIC2 R 4 AVCC
    5 FRO-R 6 MIC2_JD
    7 F_IO_SEN
    9 FRO-L 10 LINE2_JD

    But my case has the following connectors:

    MIC-IN
    MIC-POWER
    GROUND

    L-OUT