Trouble with low voltage limits

Discussion in 'Abit' started by a.shires, Jun 20, 2007.

  1. a.shires

    a.shires Guest

    Hi guys,

    I'm using a Abit An8 (just the basic) motherboard with AMD64 3200
    (2GHz) processor, running XP Pro (32bit), with an ATI Radeon X700.

    Earlier today I was dusting my computer (asking for trouble
    really.......) when it failed to boot up afterwards. After clearing
    the CMOS a few times and checking everything works, I gradually got it
    to work.

    One thing I notice is that the POST code is at "2.2." and when
    accessing the Abit microguru EQ program, it shows that all my Lower
    Voltage Limits have been reset to 0.00V. THis is slightly worrying but
    suggests I might just need to reset the program.

    Can you help?

    Cheers

    Alex.

    a.shires, Jun 20, 2007