    controller. The icon shows an "!" of course...

    Can anyone help me ?

    Many thx

    Snoop, Jul 27, 2006

  2. Snoop

    Tom Scales Guest

    Either it can't get resources or you don't have the driver properly
    installed. It's showing up in the right place. I'd see if there were later
    drives available. I'd also disable anything I can in the BIOS to free up
    resources.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Snoop

    Snoop Guest

    Well, I've got the latest drivers, and in the bios (A09), anything
    relates with pcmcia... I'll try to disable minipci to see if it does
    something.
    Thx

    Snoop, Jul 28, 2006
  4. Snoop

    Snoop Guest

    As I thought, desabling minipci didn't do anything. I changed the bios
    to a previous version : nothing new. I even reinstalled win xp : nothing.
    I ran dell diagnostic utility and found that about the pc card :

    Pc Card Power : Not active
    Disable/Resum Restdrv : Not active
    Automatic Power Swich : Disabled
    Pc Card Power : Disabled
    Card Status Changed Interrupt : Disabled

    I think that if there is a way to enable the pc card power, this may
    resolve my problem.

    Does anyone know how ?

    Snoop, Jul 31, 2006
  5. Snoop

    S.Lewis Guest

    Have you visited the system BIOS to be sure that any PCI/cardbus options are
    enabled/not disabled?

    S.Lewis, Jul 31, 2006
  6. Snoop

    Snoop Guest

    Unfortunately, I am really sure, unless I am dumb.
    For onboard devices, I can only manage Lan, MiniPCi (wireless car), and
    modem...
    It's too bad there's anything about PCMCIA

    Snoop, Jul 31, 2006