    passwords which it rejects. I don't have a BIOS password set. What should I
    do?

    Thanks

    seuss, Mar 7, 2004

  2. probably blank - just press enter.
    you'll then get a dos prompt though - not a repair panel - which is what i
    expected too when i came to use it.

    --
    Gareth.
    Quote of the day.

    the dog from that film you saw, Mar 7, 2004

  3. If a repair installation of XP is what you're attempting pressing "R" to
    enter the Repair console is the wrong option. (Microsoftease, pressing "R"
    to repair is the wrong option to perform a repair :) ) Have a look here;

    Pay particular attention to step #3. You shouldn't be asked for a password.

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.