    could anyone advise me where i could get this equipment.

    thank you
    harsha

    harsha, Jun 2, 2004

  2. harsha

    Ron Cook Guest

    Ron Cook, Jun 3, 2004

  3. harsha

    Aaron Guest

    Well, I don't know. But I do know you could turn the tube as you are
    scanning it. With a little practice, it is probably possible to
    become quite good at this. But I'm guessing that wouldn't work good
    for your purposes.

    Aaron

    Aaron, Jun 3, 2004
  4. harsha

    harsha Guest

    The barcode is wrapped along the circumference of the test tube, do
    you know of any scanner that would be able to do this?

    regards
    harsha

    harsha, Jun 3, 2004
  5. harsha

    Aaron Guest

    I realize my error now. Rather than using a document scanner, you
    want to use one of the little laser things. The only thing I can
    think of would be a mirror, but I'm unsure of how to orient it or if
    it would even work.

    Aaron

    Aaron, Jun 3, 2004
  6. harsha