Tv detection on MSI 7600GS 512MB fanless

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by lukyluke, Dec 9, 2006.

  1. lukyluke

    lukyluke Guest

    Hello,

    I just bought the MSI 7600 card to replace an old ATI 9600, I am using
    the latest drivers (93.71) on Win XP Pro, and I have the following problem:

    The 1st time I connected the TV, I run the TV settings assistant in the
    Nvidia Control Panel, I answered all questions, then it asked me to
    reboot, and then I had the two displays available, and could use the TV,
    good !

    But the problem is that I have to do that every time I disconnect and
    reconnect the TV, which is borrying !!

    It seems the TV settings are lost when I disconnect the TV, I did not
    see in the Nvidia control panel where to save Tv settings.

    I never had this type of problem with the ATI board.

    Am I missing something here ?

    Thanks for helping.

    lukyluke, Dec 9, 2006