    ATI Radeon 9600 Pro
    ATI TV Wonder Pro
    Audigy2 sound card

    RainMan, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Hmm. I wonder if this is why my mulTview window shows corruption.
    Unfortunately, I can't disable HT on my motherboard to test this. Have you
    received the new stream.sys from MS?

    David Shorthouse, Sep 19, 2003

  3. RainMan

    RainMan Guest

    No, I haven't. That's why I inquired here first. Apparently you have to
    phone Microsoft Support to request the file, and there's no guarantee that
    the call will be free.
    However, I did upgrade my video card drivers to Catalyst 3.7, and haven't
    had problems since (but it's only been about 2 hours).

    RainMan, Sep 19, 2003