    app to crash. WME says "device is not connected". Anyone have a clue?

    Thanks,
    Robert

    Frogbèrt, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Frogbèrt

    Frogbèrt Guest

    The application accessing the WDM driver.

    Robert

    Frogbèrt, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Frogbèrt

    InsomniaKev Guest

    might help to know what it was...

    You don;t have both videocards active at the same time do you?

    InsomniaKev, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Frogbèrt

    Frogbèrt Guest

    Of course I have both active, it *is* a dual display setup as described :)

    however, one is primary and one is secondary, if that's what you're looking
    for.

    Robert

    Frogbèrt, Jul 10, 2003
  5. Frogbèrt

    InsomniaKev Guest

    You don;t have both videocards active at the same time do you?
    can u set up the agp as secondary and working?

    cause i know that to do any of the a/v stuff with the ati it needs to be
    primary

    InsomniaKev, Jul 10, 2003
  6. Frogbèrt

    Frogbèrt Guest

    It is currently set up as primary, but I have tested it as secondary as well
    without result.

    Frogbèrt, Jul 11, 2003
  7. Frogbèrt

    Frogbèrt Guest

    The problem is *with the capture drivers*, remember? All drivers function
    properly save the capture drivers. Device manager gives no indication of a
    problem, but whenever some application attempts to use them it crashes,
    regardless of composite or S-Video selection. This occurs both with the card
    as primary and as secondary.

    Frogbèrt, Jul 11, 2003
  8. Frogbèrt

    InsomniaKev Guest

    Some programs may not work with the latest drivers which no longer
    included vfw support. what about MMC, does that work?

    InsomniaKev, Jul 11, 2003
  9. Frogbèrt

    Frogbèrt Guest

    nope. Nor does Netmeeting, Movie Maker, Intervideo WinDVR, or any other
    application that uses the Rage Theater WDM interface.

    Frogbèrt, Jul 11, 2003
  10. Frogbèrt

    InsomniaKev Guest

    nope. Nor does Netmeeting, Movie Maker, Intervideo WinDVR, or any other
    mmc should work but netmeeting will not work with the latest driver.
    you could try the 6292 drivers.

    InsomniaKev, Jul 11, 2003
  11. Frogbèrt

    Randall Guest

    This may seem simplistic, but have you removed the non-ATi card,
    removed the drivers and install everything so that you KNOW THAT
    portion works, then start on the second adapter?

    Randall, Jul 11, 2003
  12. Frogbèrt

    InsomniaKev Guest

    Workaround: I've created a second hardware profile that disables the Voodoo
    There you go.

    InsomniaKev, Jul 12, 2003