    of returning on of the two ?

    Thx,

    Louis

    Louis van Abeelen, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Louis van Abeelen

    Egil Solberg Guest

    I think the webshop could have done you a favour and delivered you 2 modules
    that were exact the same.
    I see on www.twinmos.com that you can buy a kit with 2 modules tested to
    work together in dual-channel. Wouldn´t that be a smarter buy, if the
    webshop has them, of course.
    I cannot find those detailed specs that f.ex Samsung has for their modules.
    So it´s hard to tell.
    But the partnumbers for your ram differ clearly.

    Egil Solberg, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Louis van Abeelen

    jdc1 Guest

    No kidding. You should not have recieved one stick with a heat spreader
    and one with a heatspreader. I'd raise hell about that.

    jdc1, Jun 28, 2003
  4. Louis van Abeelen

    jdc1 Guest

    err.."without" a heatspreader. WTF is up with some vendor doing that?
    That's total BS!!!!

    jdc1, Jun 28, 2003
  5. If they can't even handle delivering two chips that 'look' the same I think
    asking two that 'are' the same is a little to much asked ;-)

    .... but I know what you mean, they didn't have the dual-channel kits btw.

    Louis

    Louis van Abeelen, Jun 28, 2003