    and right buttons on a two-button mouse? The model I have is a Fujitsu
    CP-154021-01.

    Thanks.

    Bill Bushnell, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Bill Bushnell

    VAXman- Guest

    I too am left-handed and have asked this same question here.

    I've downloaded uControl ( http://gnufoo.org/ucontrol ) and it works
    like a champ!

    VAXman- , Apr 22, 2005

  3. Bill Bushnell

    klip Guest

    I don't know your Fuijitsu model, but for my Kensington trackball, the
    driver software (which I got from the web) installed 'MouseWorks' in the
    'Other' Section of System Prefs. With that, it is easy to change the
    function of buttons. Something similar might already be in your Systems
    Prefs if you installed a driver, or otherwise you might find it on the
    Fujitsu website.

    Karen (who changes the mousing hand every few months)

    klip, Apr 22, 2005
  4. Bill Bushnell

    John Albert Guest

    Bill Bushnell asks:
    << I recently started using a two-button mouse on my Mac (OS X 10.3.9). I
    was pleasantly surprised to find both buttons and scroll wheel supported by
    the OS. But, I'm a left-handed mouser, and I could find no way to reverse
    the left and right buttons as I prefer them to be when I use Windows.
    Does anyone know an easy way to reverse the functionality of the left and
    right buttons on a two-button mouse? >>

    Try "USB Overdrive" (check "usboverdrive.com"). It will allow you to program
    all the buttons whichever way you wish.

    - John

    John Albert, Apr 22, 2005
  5. Bill Bushnell

    Tim Streater Guest

    Entity Bill Bushnell spoke thus:
    Did it come with a driver & install CD? There may be an associated app
    that allows you to do this.

    -- tim

    Tim Streater, Apr 22, 2005

  6. Folks:

    I can confirm that this software does exactly what I want and then some.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Bill Bushnell, Apr 23, 2005