    X1950GT-based video card.

    I see that I have two copies of ATI2EVXX running.

    Should there be two? If not, how do I get rid of one of them?

    Bert Hyman, Jul 11, 2007

  2. http://www.auditmypc.com/process/ati2evxx.asp

    Google is your friend.

    Captain Midnight, Jul 11, 2007

  3. Bert Hyman

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In "Captain Midnight"
    That's not my question; I know that it's the ATI hotkey handler.

    I just want to know if there's supposed to be two copies of it running.

    Bert Hyman, Jul 11, 2007
  4. Bert Hyman

    Wax Guest

    It might be because it is a dual-crust video card. For example, my 9800 Pro
    had a standard VGA and also a DVI connector on it, so it would show up twice
    in my device manager.

    Wax, Jul 11, 2007
  5. Bert Hyman

    First of One Guest

    Yep, there is supposed to be two instances of ATI2EVXX running.

    Note, aside from detecting hotkeys, the service also controls 2D/3D clock
    speed- and voltage switchover. Don't disable it unless you are doing
    low-level overclocking.

    First of One, Jul 11, 2007