    fullscreen, the second monitor goes off :(

    How can I solve this problem ?

    Thanks

    graphicsxp, Jul 1, 2006

  2. graphicsxp

    First of One Guest

    How will this work controls-wise? The mouse, keyboard and/or joystick
    function in the game through DirectInput. How do you intend to get a mouse
    pointer independently moving on the second screen?
    I believe this may be an intended action. Earlier nVidia drivers that didn't
    do this incurred heavy performance penalties in Doom 3.

    First of One, Jul 2, 2006

  3. graphicsxp

    tv2003 Guest

    I can connect my monitor by VGA cabe OK, when use DV-I cabe I get no signal.

    I have a S-Vedio TY out with my video card, When I connect it to my TV, No
    signal, What do I have to do

    tv2003, Jul 4, 2006