    Well, is it possible to have the two cards to work together on this MB?

    Thanks for any help

    Bob

    bbobb, Jan 13, 2005

  2. "Auto" likely disables the onboard audio automatically if an add-in
    sound card is detected. Is there a setting other than Auto, like just
    Enabled?

    Robert Hancock, Jan 17, 2005

  3. bbobb

    Ray K Guest

    Just out of curiosity, why do you want two sound cards?

    Ray K, Jan 17, 2005
  4. bbobb

    bbobb Guest

    Ray K a écrit :
    With two sound cards I can record 2 radios (no web radios) at the same
    time for example...
    any cue?

    bbobb, Jan 17, 2005