Tyan i7320 (s5350g2nr-1ur) boot problem

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by Garlic, Aug 12, 2005.

  1. Garlic

    Garlic Guest

    TYAN S5350G2NR-1UR
    Dual XEON 3.2 (800/1mb)
    2xKingston 512/333 /ECC
    Enlight EN8950
    M7902 SCSI
    2x Maxtor Atlas 10K V 73GB

    I’ve upgrade bios from 1.03 to 1.05

    1. Mobo won’t boot if any fan was in Fan 1-6 connector
    2. If I plug chasis fan after boot it works but hardware monitor
    (bios) says there is no any fan (except CPU fans)

    This is second server with same config, first was without errors
    (mayby sth happened during bios upgrade or auto fan control destroyed
    fan sensor)

    Please Help - I have parts for third one and I’am a little afraid if I
    made a mistake

    Garlic, Aug 12, 2005