    are having similar problems.

    Thank you! :)

    Jim

    Jim, Dec 31, 2006

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    I'm going to answer my own post. Futuremark 1.10 is *not* guaranteed
    to work on 64-bit systems. Furthermore, it is not guaranteed to work
    with 8800GTX video cards. It seems that Futuremark will be upgraded
    soon, I would expect.

    nVidia has already released generation two of drivers for the 8800GTX,
    so they should be even more stable than the first set. No new BIOS
    from Tyan yet, however.

    Jim, Jan 25, 2007