    What happened?

    I am using: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Sku=E456-1013
    That's the Enermax 660w power supply.

    funkbomb, Jul 5, 2006
  2. funkbomb

    funkbomb

    Sigh...never mind, solved it. Turned out it was a short circuit caused by a mount screw that came screwed into the motherboard platform that wasn't meant to be installed with an E-ATX motherboard, so it touched the bottom of a component on the mobo instead of a screwmount hole. Stupid Thermaltake. It was the only mount that didn't fit. Glad I solved it though...

    On a side note, do you think anything has been damaged since I tried starting it up so many times?

    funkbomb, Jul 6, 2006