    Anyone out there that have any info on this?

    Regards,
    Per-Arne

    Per-Arne Löfstrand, Aug 2, 2006

  2. Per-Arne Löfstrand

    chavirulo

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    TYAN S2663 Control Panel

    Hi,

    has anybody got the pin assigments for the control panel connector, please?

    Thanks.

    chavirulo, Nov 12, 2006

  3. Per-Arne Löfstrand

    rfayed

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    HP XW8000 workstation Motherboard & accessories

    Hi all, i have got all accessories for this model, if you need anything just drop me an email and i will be glad to help. Thanx

    0433099033

    rfayed, Jan 11, 2010