    the avm b1 isdn controler into the pci slot the board will not boot .. i get
    the error FF on the status digits on the board!

    can someone please help me

    Olaf, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Join the club.

    As a test try a different power supply with more +12v surge capacity.
    The tyan boards seems to need a lot of 12v to startup. In my case it
    was a tyan tomcat k8e, but I've since read the exact same complaint
    about a half-dozen different tyan boards.

    Tyan really needs to address this. The power demands when my board is
    running are quite meager. The supply is hardly even loaded. It is
    only a boot up issue and I also see the 0xff and both front panel
    (soft) switches are inoperative. I need to power-cycle with the
    power-supplies hard-wired switch.

    -wolfgang

    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Jul 28, 2005