    Shane Evans Guest

    Cant stop telling everyone about this card £99.99+ for a 9600pro
    cant be right.£30 cheaper than anything in it's class

    Shane Evans, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Shane Evans

    mike Guest

    I considered that card but rejected it because they overclock the ram
    on that board. One of the biggest advantages of the 9600 Pro is it's a
    very overclockable card, the Tyan card can't be overclocked. Bad
    choice by Tyan to go cheap on the ram.

    mike, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Shane Evans

    DaveSid Guest

    got the 9500pro version and its great tyan rock

    DaveSid, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Shane Evans

    LoRe Guest

    must be looking on Ebuyer for that 99. quid price tag?

    LoRe, Aug 28, 2003