    that includes the Coppermine microcode and updated ACPI support?

    Thanks,
    -Dave

    Trepliev, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Trepliev

    squared root Guest

    squared root, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Trepliev

    Trepliev Guest

    Indeedy so. I've got two Coppermine 866EB's from my now very dead VP6
    system, and have been monkeying about trying to get them to fly as a upgrade
    to my venerable ol' Thunder 100.

    Regards,
    -Dave

    Trepliev, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Trepliev

    Trepliev Guest

    For those also looking (though highly unlike considering how old this board
    is...) Apparently the BIOS's etc can all be found at
    http://spoof3d.com/projects/hardware/tyan/1836DLU/

    I'm going to try this out with my PIII-866EB FCPGA's later today.

    Regards,
    -Dave

    Trepliev, Nov 8, 2003