    Has anyone seem a problem like this?

    Thanks
    TonyD

    TonyD, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Update to the latest BIOS for the motherboard and disable any option
    ROMs not needed for the machine to boot. This is usually caused by too many
    hardware devices extending the BIOS and not enough space being left for the
    SCSI card. Google for "expansion rom not initialized" (in quotes) for more
    details.

    DS

    David Schwartz, Mar 9, 2005

  3. TonyD

    TonyD Guest

    Thanks for that David,

    I disabled all expansion roms except the SCSI card and fixed the problem,
    much appreciated!!!

    Tony

    TonyD, Mar 9, 2005