Tyan Thunder X - S1952DLU

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Rui_Faustino_de_Sousa?=, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Hi!

    Does anyone know for sure if this board supports Xeon processors faster
    than 550Mhz?

    The online jumper settings only go as far as x5.5 but it seems to be
    plenty of room for faster settings...

    I was particularly interest on x7 for running 700Mhz Xeons.

    Does anyone has such a setup working or knows that it would function
    reliably?

    Thank you very much.

    Best regards
    José Rui

    "Obviousness is always the enemy of correctness". Bertrand Russell
    mailto:/// Crawler baith. UnCaps me to reply.
    Contact information: http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~jrfsousa/contact.html

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Rui_Faustino_de_Sousa?=, Jul 11, 2003