TYAN Transport GS12 (B5103)

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by JohnNews, Aug 11, 2004.

  1. JohnNews

    JohnNews Guest

    Folks:

    I would like to purchase the Transport GS12 (B5103) in RETAIL quantities.
    This compact rack mount case is made by TYAN.
    I would prefer to deal with folks who have RECENT, SPECIFIC retail buying
    experiences in the USA.

    One of my favorite hardware company (www.tyan.com) recently released a Mini
    1U Rack Mount chassis called the Transport GS12 (B5103).
    This is great for the compact server market. A very useful feature of the
    Transport GS12 (B5103) is its front panel LCD display with 6-button
    easy access keypad. The Transport GS12 (B5103) is NOT sold by TYAN at the
    retail level, but rather to: Resellers, OEMs, System Builders,
    Integrators. If you need a graphic and more details about the Transport
    GS12 (B5103); check the following sites :

    * http://www.tyan.com/products/html/gs12b5103.html
    * http://www.tyan.com/html/whats_new.html
    * http://www.tyan.com/html/pr04_gs12b5103.html

    Now I would like to build my own servers for a variety of purposes using
    this same Transport GS12 (B5103) as my hardware platform. However, I
    cannot seem to locate the Transport GS12 (B5103) from any of the resellers
    (online or otherwise). In fact when I do locate a mini 1U rack mount,
    the LCD display seems to be missing.

    * Where can I purchase the Transport GS12 (B5103) in small/retail
    quantities ?

    Thanks,
    John

    Transport GS12 (B5103)
    Compact and flexible, the Tyan Transport GS12 (B5103G12) offers customers a
    small sub-1U solution for security, gateway, and data serving applications
    with Linux and Windows support. Supporting a single Intel(r) Pentium(r) 4
    processor with 800FSB, other features include two (2) SATA internal 3.5"
    drive bays, and front panel LCD display with 6-button easy access keypad.
    Add a
    single 32-bit PCI slot on riser, active fan control, and 300W power supply
    with PFC, and customers will find that the Transport GS12 (B5103G12) fits
    any
    range of compact server applications.

    JohnNews, Aug 11, 2004

  2. JohnNews

    rstlne Guest

    rstlne, Aug 11, 2004

  3. JohnNews

    FSAA Guest

    These are marketing BS, and you are a spammer

    FSAA, Aug 11, 2004