    up with a 'normal' Ultra SPARC III Cu??

    TIA!

    McNeedo

    McNeedo, Sep 11, 2003

  2. McNeedo

    CJT Guest

    Is he talking about the chip's personality? I.e. aggressive?

    CJT, Sep 11, 2003

  3. A what?

    Either this client knows about some sort of experimental or super-
    secret gadget, or (my guess) he was too busy reading Computerworld
    and got the wrong mix into his pipe.

    I never heard of any such thing, myself.

    Karl

    Karl Schendel, Sep 12, 2003
  4. McNeedo

    McNeedo Guest

    Is he talking about the chip's personality? I.e. aggressive?

    LOL! I guess that answers my question(s)...

    Thanks. :)

    McNeedo, Sep 12, 2003
  5. McNeedo

    McNeedo Guest