    but when I connect my clock it only displays the room temperature.

    How can I get all the other info (like processor speed, tempure, etc).
    I already downloaded the latest driver but it did not help.

    Sven Teirlinck, Jan 30, 2005

  2. Sven Teirlinck

    ô¿ô¬ Guest

    1) When you say "latest drivers" you do mean the Abit uGuru program from the
    Abit CD that came with the MB.

    2) You do have the cable plugged into the MB connector.

    3) You have clicked on the Guru Clock icon and selected the items you want
    displayed.

    -dc

    ô¿ô¬, Jan 30, 2005

  3. I first installed those, yes. Now those from the site (latest there)
    are installed. Both have the same result like I already described.

    Yes and I rechecked it if I would have connected it wrong but it can
    only be connected one way (3 pins one side and 1 other side).
    Nope because that application want start. It says that the clock can
    not be found or just won't start at all.

    Sven Teirlinck, Jan 30, 2005
  4. Sven Teirlinck

    Anders E.D Guest

    Anders E.D, Jan 30, 2005
  5. Sven Teirlinck

    h2so4 Guest

    Eeek! I never thought I come across anyone who had bought one of these! I'll
    bet you have a barometer too.:)))

    h2so4, Feb 1, 2005
  6. Sven Teirlinck, Feb 12, 2005
  7. I did not buy it but I do have in fact a program (for free) that
    checks every hour the weather on the net and air pressure is one of
    the things it gives. ;-)

    Sven Teirlinck, Feb 12, 2005