    (No, that's not an invitation for the entire Chinese population to put there
    hands up!)

    thanks, lol

    lol, Jan 20, 2013

  2. lol

    Adrian C Guest

    http://www.batteries4less.co.uk are OK.

    UK based. I've used them a few times, no problems.

    Adrian C, Jan 26, 2013

  3. lol

    lol Guest

    very many thanks - I'll give them a go.
    (and report back).

    lol, Jan 28, 2013
  4. lol

    Laurence Guest

    "lol" wrote in message

    very many thanks - I'll give them a go.
    (and report back).
    OK, whole problem was resolved by the original supplier
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/edgecs2/m.html
    sending me a good working battery at no cost.
    All kudos to them, what a good company!

    Laurence, Feb 7, 2013