[Ultra 10] How to change monochrome terminal to color terminal?

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by =?iso-8859-2?Q?Artur_D=EAbski?=, Jan 16, 2006.

  1. Hi to all!
    I have Ultra 10 system witch Solaris 10 installed.
    I've just instal mc-4.6.0-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
    with all of the needed libraries.

    When i'm trying to run:
    #./mc -c (of course in suitable catalog)

    i have only black-white (monochrome) Midnight Commander
    So my question is :
    How to enable colors on the command line terminal?

    As far as i know it depends on one of the commands from OBP
    probably from "screen" section but i can't find solution for this problem.

    Can anyone help me?
    What is "magic" command in OBP wchich enables
    colours on the comand line terminal?

    (Of course on the termilal via ssh i have nice blue
    Midnigh Commander :)

    My video card is PGX24 (chipset ATI)

    Thaks in advance

    =?iso-8859-2?Q?Artur_D=EAbski?=, Jan 16, 2006