    fdisk for partionning I should be all set. Did I miss anything obvious?

    Best regards,
    Patrick

    Patrick Drouin, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Patrick Drouin, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Well I plugged in a 15 gb IDE disk into my Ultra 5 and it works good
    after repartitioning and Solaris 9 install. I also had a pile of
    memory chips and tried many of em( all come from the x86 world) and
    some of them did work. I did not make note of the requirements
    (parity, ECC etc) but yeah they do work and work well.

    Ghazan Haider, Aug 5, 2003