    off-hand that might work for me? At a pinch HDMI or DVI interfaces
    might work - am more interested in maintaining the full-screen TV
    playback without having to go full screen in WMP.

    mwalsh, Oct 30, 2007

  2. mwalsh

    M.I.5¾ Guest

    As long as a dual head graphics adaptor is fitted this feature should work
    while 2 monitors are fitted. Dual monitor support (or to be precise multi
    monitor support - it isn't limited to 2), is actually provided by Windows
    out of the box. We operate a couple of PCs here that have a pair of dual
    head graphics cards driving 4 monitors, 2 of which have full screen video.
    No other support software was loaded.

    M.I.5¾, Oct 31, 2007