    boot off the external drive, and I've played around with the boot order
    setting in the BIOS, and can't seem to hit upon the right settings.
    Anyone have any ideas? TIA.

    Debbie the Dogged, Apr 12, 2005

  2. On the seventh day, Debbie the Dogged wrote...
    you might try to disable the usb legacy support but since that disables usb
    keyboards and mice in non-windows mode as well, I'd just disable the drive
    for as long as the pc needs to boot up.

    Money, it turned out, was exactly like sex: you thought of
    nothing else if you didn't have it, and thought of other things
    if you did.

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, Apr 13, 2005