    Anyone know what's going on?

    PS: my old monitor was a CRT connected through the card's analog out (of
    course), while the new LCD monitor is connected through the DVI output.

    ClarkVent, Jun 6, 2004

  2. ClarkVent

    ??? Guest

    First question is are you rendering on the overlay??

    Also I have found the drivers later then 45.23 to very damaged with
    the overlay on older cards.

    ???, Jun 7, 2004

  3. ClarkVent

    ClarkVent Guest

    First question is are you rendering on the overlay??

    Yes. Strange thing is, I *can* change the overlay's "hue" and
    "saturation" (which is on another tab of the control panel).
    With the previous version I used (53.04) *I *was* able to change the
    color correction.

    ClarkVent, Jun 7, 2004