    Please close all applications and try again. If the problem persists, you
    may need to update this driver.

    I would appreciate any advice or answers to eliminate my problem? TIA

    pteague, May 12, 2006

  2. pteague

    GomJabbar Guest

    If you have a copy of the drivers for your Novell Network device, you
    can uninstall it in Add or Remove Programs I believe. Reboot, and when
    the Found Hardware Wizard appears, choose cancel. Now install the
    drivers for the Novell Network device and reboot again.

    GomJabbar, May 12, 2006

  3. pteague

    Woody Guest

    Go to the IBM support site and get the correct XP drivers for the hardware
    in your thinkpad. XP installs generic drivers that usually don't work....

    Woody, May 12, 2006