    partition even in FDISK.Please guys, got any suggestions?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Ravindra.

    Ravi, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Ravi

    Aaron Guest

    Just in case, what size does it show your C drive as being?

    If you have Partition Magic, run it and see what it says. Or, run
    fdisk without any parameters, and it should tell you what partitions
    you already have.

    Aaron

    Aaron, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Ravi

    Ravi Guest

    Hi Aaron,
    I already checked that. The C drive is 10GB as it was
    before. I checked it thru Fdisk. It's showing no partions apart fro C
    drive.
    Thanks,
    Ravindra.

    Ravi, Jun 7, 2004