    Does anyone know what happened and how I can get these
    options back? They do still appear if I right click on
    bmp files.

    adam, Aug 13, 2003

  2. adam

    adam Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion. I have deleted all the temp
    files, and still have the same problem. I'm having the
    problem with jpg files that are already saved on my
    computer (like digital camera pictures etc),not
    necessarily ones on the internet.
    any other suggestions?
    thanks

    adam, Aug 13, 2003

  3. adam

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Aug 13, 2003
  4. adam

    E. Cox Guest

    $:

    Is this when you are viewing the pictures? My computer only shows that
    option when I am viewing the picture with Windows XP's built-in viewer (or
    with the picture in Internet Explorer). It does not show that option when
    I right-click on the filename in a Windows Explorer window.

    E. Cox

    E. Cox, Aug 14, 2003
  5. adam

    adam Guest

    the problem is solved.
    I needed to go to start-run, and type
    regsvr32 %windir%\system32\shimgvw.dll
    I don't know what it did, but it worked.

    -adam

    adam, Aug 14, 2003
  6. adam

    adam Guest

    this is when I right click on the icon in a windows
    explorer window.

    adam, Aug 19, 2003