    defaults?
    Thanks
    M Sm..

    Martin Smith, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Martin Smith

    Silas Guest

    Why could you not just clear or reset the Bios?

    Silas, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Martin Smith

    Martin Smith Guest

    Because I'm not sure how to without any visual pointers as of how to,
    I have tried pressing the various keys that ought to be required (Del,
    Shift-F9, and F2, in various combinations), but this has had no
    effect.

    Martin Smith, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Martin Smith

    Ron Cook Guest

    Ron Cook, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Martin Smith

    Neb Guest

    Hi,
    You should find a JP-5 or equivelent for your motherboard. It is a
    jumper with 3 spaces...Move the jumper from the first 2 to the last 2
    spaces while PC is of. Then again put the jumper back. That will clear
    the CMOS and you will be at the starting point with your BIOS. From
    there you know what to do.
    Regards,
    Neb

    Neb, Mar 4, 2004