    I'm just curious if there is anything like that available for
    the new Intel mac notebooks that might help out with the heat
    and battery life.

    Randy Howard, May 19, 2006

  2. Randy Howard

    Gerry Guest

    The Mac OS 10 already has built in various "Energy" settings that allow
    the user to fine tune the performance of the computer and battery life.

    Gerry, May 19, 2006

  3. Randy Howard

    ZnU Guest

    OS X automatically tweaks processor speed on an ongoing basis to save
    power. There probably wouldn't be much benefit to messing with it
    manually.

    ZnU, May 19, 2006