    If I go any lower then the computer just restarts.
    Is there any potential damage that I can do to the laptop by
    undervolting?

    bdzyub, Oct 29, 2007

  2. bdzyub

    Brett Kline Guest

    AMD always suggest a range but it's only a guideline. It appears you may
    have found the lowest stable Vcore voltage already.
    You won't damage hardware though you might cause data corruption. Check the
    MD5 or SHA1 sums of several 700MB - 1GB files. If you get the same figure
    time after time it's a good sign. If you don't, increase Vcore.

    See if it passes a minimum of 24 hours of Orthos loading both cores. It it
    does it's likely stable.

    http://sp2004.fre3.com/beta/beta2.htm

    Brett Kline, Oct 30, 2007