    So which do I uninstall so I can run uTorrent?

    Thanks for your help

    God Bless...

    Parrôtt, Jun 5, 2007

  2. Parrôtt

    peter Guest

    Uninstall the Network Access Manager...............or(since I never did
    install it) open it up and see if you can disable the firewall from within
    peter

    peter, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Parrôtt

    Parrôtt Guest

    OK, I thought that was the one but wanted to make sure.

    Cheers Peter.

    God Bless

    Parrôtt, Jun 5, 2007
  4. Parrôtt

    old man Guest

    And installing NIS would probably be another mistake

    old man, Jun 6, 2007
  5. Parrôtt

    Parrôtt Guest

    I'm happy using NIS.