Universal IC programmers ----> Distributor wanted

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by RK-SYSTEM, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. RK-SYSTEM

    RK-SYSTEM Guest

    Dear Sirs,

    We are manufacturer of universal device programmers. We are looking for
    distributor in different countries.
    http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#ogolnie

    Currently, we have the following models:

    1) UprogHS 84 - Dual package with boundled 48DIP and universal 84PLCC or
    SOIC/TSOP44 support. UprogHS 84 high speed programmer can be also used as a
    eight socket gang programmer. This model has some additional options:
    tester, emulator, logic analyzer. Device list about 7700 chips. More
    details:
    http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uproghs84

    2) UprogHS 48 portable - High speed USB 48DIP portable programmer with
    additional options: tester, emulator, logic analyzer. More details:
    http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uproghs48p

    3) UprogHS 48 - High speed 48DIP programmer with additional options: tester,
    emulator, logic analyzer. Device list about 7500 chips. More details:
    http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uproghs48

    4) Uprog 48 - Universal programmer with 48DIP socket supporting about 7000
    chips. More details:
    http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uprog48

    5) Uprog40 - Universal programmer with 40DIP socket supporting about 6300
    chips. More details:
    http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uprog40

    All offered models are good quality and quite easy to sell. The device lists
    of all programmers are strongly and quickly developed and all software
    updates are free of charge!

    We can offer very good reselling conditions !

    RK-SYSTEM
    ul. Che³moñskiego 30
    05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki
    POLAND