    anyone have any ideas what i have done. the pc performs normally.

    thanks

    Toto

    toto116, Jul 16, 2003

  2. toto116

    c Guest

    More than likely you need a BIOS update. Here is the page to download the
    latest version:

    http://tinyurl.com/h3oi

    Chris

    c, Jul 16, 2003

  3. toto116

    toto116 Guest

    Thanks for your help all now ok

    Cheers

    Toto

    toto116, Jul 18, 2003
  4. toto116

    bardman Guest

    IM NOT SURE BUT HAVE YOU UPGRADED TO newest bios?if not seems like your
    a canidate for new bios (ps please be sure to follow directions you
    could destroy motherboard)if it wont boot take it down to say 133 bus
    or less just get it to boot up you know how to change bus speed?
    bardman

    bardman, Nov 16, 2003
  5. toto116

    c Guest

    Definitely need a BIOS upgrade for Barton core support. You BIOS needs to be
    version 1.11 or newer.

    Here is the BIOS page for the AK77-8X
    http://tinyurl.com/v9e0

    Version 1.14 is the latest, so you might as well flash to that right away.

    Chris

    c, Nov 16, 2003