Unknown devices in Device manager? ATI 9700 Pro

Discussion in 'ATI' started by S P, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. S P

    S P Guest

    After updating my ATI 9700 Pro drivers (Omega 2443, and then 2460). I now have
    two unknown devices in my device manager.

    Clicking on properties, they both say

    Device type Other devices
    Manufacturer Unknown
    Location On Radeon 9700 Pro (omega 2.4.60)

    I have the two normal entrys under 'display adapters'. And every thing seem to
    be working fine.

    Any ideas?

    --
    Cheers,

    0m.au

    Remove 'OhmygodImaDJ' and swap 0's for o's if replying.

    S P, Jul 11, 2003