    this password or what it's asking for?

    Thanks --

    Sam

    Alex, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Alex

    Russ Dumke Guest

    Three thoughts, fwiw:
    1. Open Keychain Access, and click on the lock icon in the upper left
    corner. This should prompt you for a pwd, and your admin one should work.
    2. Check for duplicate pwds in the keychain itself.
    3. Run kecyhain first aid from the keychain access menu. Do both repair
    and verify.
    Shots in the almost dark, but maybe they'll help.

    -Russ

    Russ Dumke, Nov 3, 2005