    machine - can i just connect the bridges the same way? or is there a trick
    to this....cheers :)

    Kai

    Kai Robinson, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Kai Robinson

    LBJGH Guest

    The 900 can be unlocked with a pencil closing all the L1 Bridges

    The 1600+ can also be unlocked but requires you fill the gap from the lazer
    with crazy glue then join the L1's with conductive material.

    "Kai Robinson" <> wrote in message
    > Guess what - its me again! :D
    >
    > Having sorted my previous problem out - i've been looking at THG and

    seeing
    > how the multiplier is unlocked - is this the same method for the XP1600+?
    >
    > Also - a friend of mine just got a 900 t-bird second hand to upgrade his

    old
    > machine - can i just connect the bridges the same way? or is there a trick
    > to this....cheers :)
    >
    > Kai

    ---

    LBJGH, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Kai Robinson

    daykin Guest

    i heard the palamino was locked and cldnt be unlocked - guess not

    daykin, Jul 4, 2003
  4. Kai Robinson

    Ed Guest

    Liv'n under a rock? :)

    Ed, Jul 5, 2003
  5. Kai Robinson

    Kai Robinson Guest

    I'm going to try the L1 Bridge trick as described on THG - if it goes tits
    up, not biggie - XP1800's are only £40...

    in article , daykin at

    Kai Robinson, Jul 5, 2003
  6. Kai Robinson

    Amal Shookup Guest

    Justice <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I've also read about using crayons instead of glue to close the pits

    Candle wax also works.

    -p

    Amal Shookup, Jul 5, 2003
  7. Kai Robinson