Updated Atheros Wifi drivers for Toshiba M200

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by JDThree [MVP], Jan 25, 2005.

  1. For anyone with an M200 and the Atheros wireless, there's a new driver posted
    at the support.toshiba.com site dated 20 Jan 2005. FYI

    JDThree [MVP], Jan 25, 2005

  2. JDThree [MVP]

    Chris H. Guest

    To determine if you have the Atheros, right-click My Computer, select
    Properties and then go to the Hardware tab and tap the Device Manager
    button. Tap the + sign next to Network Adapters in the list. Unless it
    lists Atheros, you don't need the download. :cool:

    Chris H., Jan 25, 2005

  3. JDThree [MVP]

    Andy Guest

    I think these drivers aren't for M200's that have Bluetooth built in.
    Beware.

    -Andy

    Andy, Jan 29, 2005
  4. JDThree [MVP]

    Chris H. Guest

    They are only for those who have the Atheros setup, Andy. I believe most
    M200 machines came with the Intel setup. Easily checked, though, by
    right-clicking My Computer, selecting Properties, going to the Hardware tab,
    then tapping the Device Manager button.

    In there, tap the + sign next to Network adapters. Unless it says Atheros,
    the update need not be downloaded or installed.

    Chris H., Jan 29, 2005