Updated ATI 320M IGP Mobility Radeon drivers (XP) for emachine laptop M5312

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Steve Warnek, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. Steve Warnek

    Steve Warnek Guest

    Please help...

    I am trying to get the latest ATI drivers for my
    emachines laptop with 320M mobility Radeon Integrated
    graphics processor.

    I have checked Emachines and they only provide the
    existing original driver(6.xx). The ATI site does provide
    CATALYST Windows XP 3.10 - Motherboard/IGP Drivers
    available that say they will support the 320m based on
    the 7.xx driver base. Unsure if these are a
    reference driver set or not...

    Has anyone tried this, or any other driver on this laptop?
    Would you know if anything else should be installed
    as well (GART and control panel applet)?

    Thanx in advance,

    Steve Warnek, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Steve Warnek

    joe Guest

    Just get the omega drivers. A quick search on google will get you
    there.

    joe, Dec 23, 2004