upgrade bios on a toshiba satellite 1900/102

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by dikdust, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. dikdust

    dikdust Guest

    Hi I' m trying to update bios on my notebook. But since last reparation
    it gave to me Attempt to read flash memory ID failed. I have read that
    It may mean that the flash ROM is write protected. In the bios there
    aren't settings to avoid this. I have opened the notebook but using the
    schema, but I can' t find anything to solve this... I have read this
    http://www.wimsbios.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3118&sid=7fbde10926a8760e797e590be7b4ca26

    Thanks

    echo -e '(o_\n//\\\nV_/_'

    (o_
    //\
    V_/_

    http://dustnet.adfacom.it
    000 - Unknown Error Occurred But Was Lost. Windows Will Try To Remember

    dikdust, Jul 22, 2005