    Panther Server CD? Or would I have to perform a new install of
    Panther Server on the current Mac, and then copy over the relevant user
    files? I'd like to avoid that if I can.

    auteiri, Jan 24, 2005

  2. auteiri

    Beelsebob Guest

    There's absolutely no need to upgrade to Panther Server if all you want
    to do access files across the network. Panther has options to set this
    up in the Sharing Preference Pane. The Server version of the OS is for
    big companies or Schools that want to control access to many tens or
    hundreds of computers on a network.

    Bob

    Beelsebob, Jan 24, 2005

  3. yes, insert CD2 and doubleclick the pkg file, reboot when the installer
    has finnished and run SW update until alle packages has been updated.

    Morten Reippuert Knudsen, Jan 24, 2005