    Would especially like to hear from people who previously have upgraded from
    a Live! to an Audigy...

    Ryan

    Ryan, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Ryan

    chainbreaker Guest

    The Audigy 2 is a definite improvement soundwise--whether it's worth the
    upgrade or not . . . only one way for you to find out.

    You probably don't need but the most basic Audigy 2 you can find from the
    sound of it, so if you go that route by searching pricewatch.com or similar
    you might find it worth the money.

    I think the drivers are lacking, though, but there's nothing new about that.

    chainbreaker, Jul 16, 2003