    dino Guest

    obviously you can not upgrade beyond an XP2400...after that you hit 333
    FSB's and your board is only a 266 FSB...

    dino, Oct 14, 2003

  2. dino

    dino Guest

    also..does the BIOS updates have footnotes as to the added support ?

    dino, Oct 14, 2003

  3. dino

    bish Guest

    Hello, I want to upgrade my 18 month old Evesham Axis 1900+XP
    processor, I have just updated my BIOS to version 1011. My mobo is an
    Asus A7V266-E and my chipset is VT8366A. What is the maximum my
    motherboard can take? If you need anymore info. I will be happy to
    oblige. Thanks in advance.

    bish, Oct 14, 2003
  4. dino

    Rob Stow Guest

    Actually, there are XP2600's out there with 266 MHz FSB.
    Hard to find, but they do exist.

    Rob Stow, Oct 15, 2003
  5. dino

    bish Guest

    Just looked, it added support for the 2600+, thanks for the help!

    bish, Oct 15, 2003